- I went to my last undergrad class (CS 431, compilers, with Dr. Mercer).
- I turned in my last undergrad homework (a EE 380 problem set on the z-transform).
- I turned in my last undergrad lab (a EE 380 lab on elliptic filters).
- I turned in my last undergrad project (a peephole optimizer for my compilers class).
I feel like I've just started learning, though. There are lots of things that I'd like to learn but haven't had time to because of school. Well, now's my chance.
Here's a sampling of things that I'd like learn about:
- Global poverty and public health, and ways to improve things
- Programming stuff: Cocoa programming in Objective-C, Android development, Haskell, AVR programming, MapReduce
- China, India, and Africa
- Spanish. I think I might take a class. I'm getting rusty.
- Trad climbing
- Medicine. I'd like to become an EMT or wilderness first responder.
- Algorithms (especially graph algorithms) and algorithm analysis.
- Maybe join a search and rescue team. Maybe.
- Child development
- Literature. I've learned a lot in college, but I've been too busy to read as much as I'd like. Time to get back to the books.
- Probability, Bayesian statistics, and graphical modeling